Finally a solution to attaching and providing tension to your delicate pixel strips! One of the biggest compliments we get on our light shows is how straight and clean the lines are. In addition to the increased visual impact, these anchors provide the practical benefit of giving you something to screw, staple, or attach a hook to for securing your light strips and prevent them from twisting.
- Provides necessary tension to keep strips from twisting inside tubes and over elements.
- Patent pending design provides attachment point without placing stress on the delicate strip circuit board, components, or pigtail wires
- Keeps your lights straight and looking clean
- Works with most RGB, LED, Pixel strips
PLEASE NOTE: This product is for Non-Silicon Sleeved RGB/LED/Pixel Strips as seen in the product photos. Anchors for strips without the silicon sleeve can be purchased here: Attachment Anchors for Silicon Sleeved Pixel Strips (Set of 2)
- 2 x Anchor Channel Base for Non-Silicon Sleeved Light Strips (RGB, LED, Pixels)
- 2 x Slip-fit Retaining Lock